Marco.org recommends this: Aerobie 80R08 AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker.
From Amazon: This coffee/espresso maker uses total immersion and pressure to produce coffee with rich flavor. Because of the lower temperature and short brew time, the acid level of the brew is lower than conventional brewers. Micro-filtered coffee is supposedly so pure and particle-free that it can be stored for days as a concentrate.
It makes 1 to 4 cups of coffee or espresso (enough for 1 or 2 mugs), features a micro filtered for grit free coffee, and takes just 1 minute to make coffee (actual press time takes only 20 seconds).
To brew a double espresso or 10-ounce cup of coffee:
- Place a microfilter in the bottom cap of the AeroPress chamber and twist the cap tightly closed.
- Place 2 scoops of ground coffee from the included AeroPress scoop into the chamber.
- Stand the chamber on a sturdy mug, then proceed to pour hot water into the top of the chamber (175 degrees F is optimal).
- Stir the water and coffee with the included paddle for about 10 seconds.
- Insert the plunger into the chamber and gently press down about a quarter of an inch and continue to maintain that pressure for 20 to 30 seconds (gentle pressure is the key to easy AeroPressing).
This will result in a double espresso. To make an Americano, simply top off the mug with hot water, or add hot milk for a creamy latte. The AeroPress can press from 1 to 4 scoops, and each scoop from the included AeroPress scoop makes the equivalent of a single espresso or 5 ounces of American coffee. Fill the chamber with hot water to the number corresponding to the number of scoops.
You can also make a full carafe of coffee using the AeroPress in less time than it takes to brew a pot of drip coffee. Two 3-scoop or 4-scoop pressing, topped off with hot water, will fill most vacuum carafes.
There are thousands of videos how to use AeroPress on YouTube. Many of them show modifications of the classic method and are produced by professional baristas.
Here is the official video by the manufacturer of the Aerobie Aeropress Coffee/Espresso Maker:
In this videdo below, the World Barista Champion 2009, shows us how he uses the Aeropress coffee maker:
Here is one of the Amazon top 100 best-selling products and the top-selling coffee grinder: Krups 203 Electric Coffee and Spice Grinder with Stainless-Steel Blades
Review: Tonx Coffee – Marco.org http://goo.gl/wlGD8
The Invention of the AeroPress - PriceOnomics, 2014 http://buff.ly/1jstb6C
How AeroPress Fans Are Hacking Their Way To A Better Cup Of Coffee - NPR http://buff.ly/1OC92im